Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Pet Peeves

Another year is almost done and, when reflecting back, found some pet peeves that need to be shared:

10. Anyone who refers to me as dude, pal or buddy.

9. Any family member who calls my wife a winno. She is a wineyes.

8. The solar powered Hyundai traveling 56 miles per hour in the left lane on the I215 at 7:15am and 6:00pm everyday.

7. Takers and Idlers.

6. Anyone who scoffs at my wiener dogs. They are miniature doberman, pigeon hunting machines.

5. Wealthy benefactors and politicians that think the answer to all social ills is to squeeze more taxes and donations from me.

4. The entitled. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. It doesn't. It was here first.

3. The righteous, smug and arrogant.

2. Those who will not take risks. Cover up in some bubble wrap and go outside once in awhile.

1. The grim and grim looking. Dude, smile occasionally.

Wow. That feels better. My Etch-A-Sketch is now clean for the year.

No comments: