Monday, October 12, 2009

From Business Week: Time for a Time Checkup

By Ellen Joan Pollock

This is a tale of obsession, passion, and guilt. You guessed it: The subject is time management.


Six months ago, I embarked on a mission to wring a few more hours of productivity out of my week. I chronicled my work with a coach in an article in BusinessWeek. If you missed it, shame on you. But I'll save you the time of thumbing through past issues or firing up your laptop and recap: I'm the executive editor of the magazine you are holding, and I work a frightening number of hours each week while keeping my fingers crossed that my 11-year-old is eating at least a gram or two of protein and has not taken up smoking.


Read the Article at: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150072791166.htm

No comments: